|Home||» Products||» Soybean Processing Plant||» Paneer Autoclave|
Soya Paneer (Tofu) Autoclave
The empty bottles are sterilized in the autoclave to remove all the bacteria in it. This ultimately helps in increasing the shelf life of the product.
Also after filling of the beverage, in sealed bottle or can it is sterilised in an autoclave or a retort to finally remove the bacteria that might enter in the bottle / can during the juice filling stage. This again increases the shelf life of product.
Highlights of Varaj Autoclave:
- Rated capacity: As required
- MOC: SS contact parts; External steam operated
- Vertical vessel, with top loading & top removal of material/basket
- Perforated sheet basket to keep the material
- Basket volumetric capacity: As required
- Pressure gauge, safety valve & pressure/vacuum release valve
- Sturdy mounting stand